The SiteViz Banking solution has been designed specifically for financial institutions that want to use a robust and secure content management solution. It is made up of a collection of modules that allow website administrators to manage with ease everything from news and announcements, staff profiles, services, mortgage rates, ATM locations and complicated mortgage/loan applications. Website visitors have the ability to browse through the various services/products offered by a financial institution, search and find an ATM near them or even apply for a mortgage/loan application directly online.
- Use the SitViz Rates module to display deposit, mortgage, or loan rates in a sleek and organized manner on your website.
- Save time and avoid the hassle of keeping rates current by updating rates in bulk.
- Enter a rate only once to be posted on as many pages or websites as you would like!
- This SiteViz module is ideal for financial calculations such as loans, mortgages, retirement planning, personal finance, and more.
- They are designed to be user-friendly, simple to use, clean, and with a modern design.
- Users have the ability to print or download a report that includes loan tables, loan charts, and other information regarding financial calculations.
- The SiteViz Financial Calculators module is WCAG-Compliant.
- Use the Online Submission Forms module to create as many online forms as you can possibly imagine, ranging from a simple 'Contact us' form to a complicated multi-step ‘Mortgage application’ form that accepts payments.
- Designate all or specific fields as encrypted to ensure the security and privacy of any personal data collected through a form.
- Allow users to easily fill out a form that can adjust the questions accordingly depending on the responses they provide.
- View, print, or export submissions in order to process them further.
- Use the Testimonials module to build trust with potential customers by showing that you provide reliable, high-quality services or products.
- Add valuable details to a testimonial, specify the title, author name, company name, date posted, image, video, abstract, testimonial content, and internal notes.
- Associate testimonials with a specific product or service. When a user clicks on the testimonial it will take them directly to the relevant product or service page.
- Use the Staff Directory module to include images of your staff. Recognize them for all they do and showcase their skills and accomplishments.
- Build trust with potential clients by sharing information about your staff members. People like to know about the person they are doing business with.
- Group staff into specific categories to help the user easily find who they are looking for.
- Use the jobs module to keep job openings organized in one place, with the convenience of posting them to all of your websites.
- Allow online applications using our standard multi-step application or generate custom applications. Simply export the applicant submissions directly from SiteViz at interview time.
- Keep potential employees in the loop by having them subscribe to job notifications, which will email them whenever a position is open in their department.
- When adding an FAQ, you will be able to list the questions, specify categories, and use a full-text editor to include any images, videos, or links in the answer content.
- Google commends websites that provide the information that is needed to make an educated decision. Use the FAQ module to do just that and improve your SEO rankings.
- Go the extra mile for your customers and boost your sales by including FAQs on products and services.
- Use the interactive Locations module to get clients to your business faster.
- Search for locations by zip code, keywords, or additional filters, and even provide directions directly from the page.
- Add a logo, description, and address information for each of your locations and plot them on an embedded Google map.
- Categorize your locations into different types, which can be organized by color-coded pins on the map.
- Feature the most recent news items on your homepage, enticing your visitors to read more.
- Create categories and tags to make it easier for website visitors to find news relevant to them.
- Schedule when an article will be published and for how long.
- Share news across all your news pages or other websites of your organization using our smart content-sharing tool.