Designed specifically for the eCommerce Sector, our tailored-made Solution leverages the power of internet on selling products or services with ease, speed and most of all security.
It can be used either as a standalone solution or integrated with any ERP system and facilitate a seamless exchange of information.
Website admins can manage everything with ease:
- Product & Inventory Listing
- Customer & Order Management
- Payment & Promotion Options
- Custom Sales Reporting
Customers can perform tasks and find information with convenience:
- Browse or Search for Products
- Add products in the Shopping Cart
- Pay online for their purchase
- Choose preferred shipping method
- Give your customers more, while you do less!
- Schedule follow-up emails to encourage reviews on your website or to inform them of their order's progress.
- Provide customers with a plethora of product information, allowing for a quick purchasing decision.
- Display products in a clean, organized manner for your shoppers.
- Your product catalogue may be regularly updated with excel imports, rather than editing each item.
- Offer a variety of product types and promote cross-selling by listing related products directly on the page.
Import & Export Options
- Never worry about having to adjust the properties of each product one at a time.
- Using the product import, all product information from pricing to images may be updated in bulk through an Excel file import.
- Leverage your brand partnerships to build rapport with customers.
- Feature brands on the home page to allow customers to jump directly to a product's page.
- Applying brands allows for additional filtering options in the faceted search.
- Orders are connected to customer accounts, so they may be viewed from a customer's account or through the order list.
- Set custom order statuses to meet your company needs and align your processes.
- Generate packing slips and receipts for a bulk selection of orders.
- Quickly generate new promotional codes in just a few steps.
- Schedule the validity of a code to the exact time and date of expiration.
- Utilize a multitude of promotion types and set conditional rules to find what works best for your audience.
- Automatically calculate shipping fees at checkout. Run the shipping report to track its effectiveness.
- Integrate with USPS, UPS, or FedEx to handle your shipping needs.
- Add packaging types and product information to have products automatically packaged together in the same order to save boxes.
- Generate the most useful reports with one click!
- Track promotion code marketing campaigns to view total orders, revenue, and more.
- Review the success of your business from multiple perspectives.
- Fast & Secure payments
- Maximize conversion rates and acceptance
- Accept all major debit and credit cards
- Use the Submission Forms module to create as many online forms as you can possibly imagine, ranging from a simple 'Contact us' form to a complicated multi-step ‘Mortgage application’ form that accepts payments.
- Designate all or specific fields as encrypted to ensure the security and privacy of any personal data collected through a form.
- Allow users to easily fill out a form that can adjust the questions accordingly depending on the responses they provide.
- View, print, or export submissions in order to process them further.
- Use the jobs module to keep job openings organized in one place, with the convenience of posting them to all of your websites.
- Allow online applications using our standard multi-step application or generate custom applications. Simply export the applicant submissions directly from SiteViz at interview time.
- Keep potential employees in the loop by having them subscribe to job notifications, which will email them whenever a position is open in their department.
- When adding an FAQ, you will be able to list the questions, specify categories, and use a full-text editor to include any images, videos, or links in the answer content.
- Google commends websites that provide the information that is needed to make an educated decision. Use the FAQ module to do just that and improve your SEO rankings.
- Go the extra mile for your customers and boost your sales by including FAQs on products and services.
- Use the interactive Locations module to get clients to your business faster.
- Search for locations by zip code, keywords, or additional filters, and even provide directions directly from the page.
- Add a logo, description, and address information for each of your locations and plot them on an embedded Google map.
- Categorize your locations into different types, which can be organized by color-coded pins on the map.
- Use the SiteViz Mailing Lists module to easily send mass emails both internally and externally.
- Create custom, branded email templates to add extra professionalism to your emails.
- Get real-time reporting on the results of your email campaigns.
- Feature the most recent news items on your homepage, enticing your visitors to read more.
- Create categories and tags to make it easier for website visitors to find news relevant to them.
- Schedule when an article will be published and for how long.
- Share news across all your news pages or other websites of your organization using our smart content-sharing tool.
Want to learn more? Schedule a free demo!
Seeing is believing. Contact us today for a personal demonstration and discover what SiteViz CMS can do for you!