SiteViz Commerce has been designed specifically for organizations that want to leverage the power of the internet and sell their products through their website. It is made up of a collection of modules that allow website administrators to manage with ease everything from products, product categories, customers, orders, brands, promotions, payments, shipping methods, and more. Additionally, administrators can generate sales reports based on criteria such as a date range, category, region, or product. Website visitors have the ability to browse through product listings, add products to their cart, and purchase them online in a secure environment. What makes SiteViz Commerce stand out from its competition is that it can be set up as a standalone system or be integrated with any Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for the seamless exchange/sharing of product, inventory, customer, and order-related information.
- Display products in a clean, organized manner for your shoppers.
- Your product catalogue may be regularly updated with excel imports, rather than editing each item.
- Offer a variety of product types and promote cross-selling by listing related products directly on the page.
- Orders are connected to customer accounts, so they may be viewed from a customer's account or through the order list.
- Set custom order statuses to meet your company needs and align your processes.
- Generate packing slips and receipts for a bulk selection of orders.
- Automatically calculate shipping fees at checkout. Run the shipping report to track its effectiveness.
- Integrate with USPS, UPS, or FedEx to handle your shipping needs.
- Add packaging types and product information to have products automatically packaged together in the same order to save boxes.
- Use the Submission Forms module to create as many online forms as you can possibly imagine, ranging from a simple 'Contact us' form to a complicated multi-step ‘Mortgage application’ form that accepts payments.
- Designate all or specific fields as encrypted to ensure the security and privacy of any personal data collected through a form.
- Allow users to easily fill out a form that can adjust the questions accordingly depending on the responses they provide.
- View, print, or export submissions in order to process them further.
- Use the jobs module to keep job openings organized in one place, with the convenience of posting them to all of your websites.
- Allow online applications using our standard multi-step application or generate custom applications. Simply export the applicant submissions directly from SiteViz at interview time.
- Keep potential employees in the loop by having them subscribe to job notifications, which will email them whenever a position is open in their department.
- When adding an FAQ, you will be able to list the questions, specify categories, and use a full-text editor to include any images, videos, or links in the answer content.
- Google commends websites that provide the information that is needed to make an educated decision. Use the FAQ module to do just that and improve your SEO rankings.
- Go the extra mile for your customers and boost your sales by including FAQs on products and services.
- Use the interactive Locations module to get clients to your business faster.
- Search for locations by zip code, keywords, or additional filters, and even provide directions directly from the page.
- Add a logo, description, and address information for each of your locations and plot them on an embedded Google map.
- Categorize your locations into different types, which can be organized by color-coded pins on the map.
- Feature the most recent news items on your homepage, enticing your visitors to read more.
- Create categories and tags to make it easier for website visitors to find news relevant to them.
- Schedule when an article will be published and for how long.
- Share news across all your news pages or other websites of your organization using our smart content-sharing tool.