SiteViz Law has been designed specifically for law firms that want their website to stand out from their competition by providing uniquely designed content management tools that are geared specifically for the content management needs of law firms. It is made up of a collection of modules that allow website administrators to manage with ease everything from attorney profiles, practice areas, brochures, publications and industry groups. Our SiteViz Law modules are powerful and adaptable, integrating seamlessly with all other SiteViz modules in order to provide a comprehensive solution that law firms need to build their business and serve their clients. Additionally, we style the plug-ins to match the look and feel of your website design. Our modules are so flexible to the point that they feel infinitely customizable without nearly costing as much as a typical custom solution.
- Create user accounts for all your attorneys.
- Assign your attorneys to a designated user group.
- Define what information needs to be provided for each user that belongs to each group.
- Give access to the group or individual attorneys to other areas of your website.
- Upload any documents that your firm or your attorneys may have published or any other documents that are relevant to your areas/industries of practice.
- Associate your attorneys or areas of practice with specific publications.
- Enable your website visitors to easily filter and find the applications relevant to a specific attorney or area of practice.
- Use the Submission Forms module to create as many online forms as you can possibly imagine, ranging from a simple 'Contact us' form to a complicated multi-step ‘Mortgage application’ form that accepts payments.
- Designate all or specific fields as encrypted to ensure the security and privacy of any personal data collected through a form.
- Allow users to easily fill out a form that can adjust the questions accordingly depending on the responses they provide.
- View, print, or export submissions in order to process them further.
- Use the jobs module to keep job openings organized in one place, with the convenience of posting them to all of your websites.
- Allow online applications using our standard multi-step application or generate custom applications. Simply export the applicant submissions directly from SiteViz at interview time.
- Keep potential employees in the loop by having them subscribe to job notifications, which will email them whenever a position is open in their department.
- When adding an FAQ, you will be able to list the questions, specify categories, and use a full-text editor to include any images, videos, or links in the answer content.
- Google commends websites that provide the information that is needed to make an educated decision. Use the FAQ module to do just that and improve your SEO rankings.
- Go the extra mile for your customers and boost your sales by including FAQs on products and services.
- Use the interactive Locations module to get clients to your business faster.
- Search for locations by zip code, keywords, or additional filters, and even provide directions directly from the page.
- Add a logo, description, and address information for each of your locations and plot them on an embedded Google map.
- Categorize your locations into different types, which can be organized by color-coded pins on the map.
- Post events in a central location to promote awareness and attendance.
- Allow online registration and let SiteViz do the work for you. Send email blasts to your attendee list, print name tags, and more – all through SiteViz.
- Organize events by category for a color-coded calendar and easy filtering.
- Feature the most recent news items on your homepage, enticing your visitors to read more.
- Create categories and tags to make it easier for website visitors to find news relevant to them.
- Schedule when an article will be published and for how long.
- Share news across all your news pages or other websites of your organization using our smart content-sharing tool.
- Use the Photo Albums module to build an unlimited number of photo albums showcasing your organization.
- Customize the display with embedded photos or choose to display your image as a popup.
- Choose to upload one image at a time or upload all images at once to an album.
- Designate a title and description to display on the website for each image, including alt text for WCAG Compliance.
Want to learn more? Schedule a free demo!
Seeing is believing. Contact us today for a personal demonstration and discover what SiteViz CMS can do for you!