The Premier Content Management System for Healthcare Providers
SiteViz MD stands out as a bespoke HIPAA, WCAG and GDPR compliant content management system (CMS) designed specifically for the needs of the Healthcare Industry. It facilitates seamless information exchange between healthcare providers and website users, ensuring every interaction is both speedy and secure.
Tailored for the distinct digital requirements of healthcare organizations, SiteViz MD boasts a comprehensive suite of user-friendly tools for effective website management. Key features include detailed profiles for physicians and clinics, an efficient "Find-a-Doctor" search capability, and effortless management of multiple clinic locations. To enhance the user experience, SiteViz MD incorporates specific modules like:
- Specialties & Services
- Clinics & Locations
- Babies Module
- Greeting Cards
The platform's intuitive content editor caters to various skill levels, enabling easy web page creation and editing. Understanding the importance of governance, our CMS features advanced permission management, allowing your team to collaboratively produce quality content while safeguarding brand standards.
SiteViz MD is the ideal choice for healthcare institutions seeking a comprehensive digital solution. It expertly combines security, compliance, and user engagement features into one robust package. Opting for SiteViz MD means choosing a CMS that not only raises the bar for your healthcare services but also reflects your dedication to delivering quality care and ensuring patient satisfaction.
- Administrators can add, edit and delete physicians from a central directory.
- Each physician's profile contains information including their photo, specialty, clinic locations, certifications, residency, interests, and much more.
- The physician directory can then be searched by location, specialty, or name.
- Add as many locations and cities as needed, then list your clinics within each city. Include site pictures to help visitors find their way.
- Provide community resources linking to a specific clinic location and make marketing campaigns more effective.
- Add an unlimited number of specialties and/or services and link them to individual physicians or related news articles.
- Enable administrators to add a description, external links, videos, and additional resources to each specialty.
- Apply Frequently Asked Questions to individual specialties for quick access.
- The robust "Find a Doctor" feature will make searching through physicians, locations, and specialties a breeze.
- Create HIPAA-compliant online forms to collect sensitive patient information.
- Healthcare websites are always compliant with ADA and WCAG guidelines, making your services accessible to all.
- Interconnected content should never be difficult to manage. Removing a clinic or physician only needs to be done once to remove any linked content from the website.
- Use the Submission Forms module to create as many online forms as you can possibly imagine, ranging from a simple 'Contact us' form to a complicated multi-step ‘Mortgage application’ form that accepts payments.
- Designate all or specific fields as encrypted to ensure the security and privacy of any personal data collected through a form.
- Allow users to easily fill out a form that can adjust the questions accordingly depending on the responses they provide.
- View, print, or export submissions in order to process them further.
- Use the Staff Directory module to include images of your staff. Recognize them for all they do and showcase their skills and accomplishments.
- Build trust with potential clients by sharing information about your staff members. People like to know about the person they are doing business with.
- Group staff into specific categories to help the user easily find who they are looking for.
- When adding an FAQ, you will be able to list the questions, specify categories, and use a full-text editor to include any images, videos, or links in the answer content.
- Google commends websites that provide the information that is needed to make an educated decision. Use the FAQ module to do just that and improve your SEO rankings.
- Go the extra mile for your customers and boost your sales by including FAQs on products and services.
- Use the SiteViz Alerts module to send email and text notifications to subscribers.
- Include the option to subscribe to alerts directly on your website while allowing users to select what type of alerts they would like to receive.
- Supports a large number of mobile phone carriers, allowing anyone to subscribe to receive mobile text alerts.
Want to learn more? Schedule a free demo!
Seeing is believing. Contact us today for a personal demonstration and discover what SiteViz CMS can do for you!