Designed specifically for the Healthcare Industry, our Healthcare Solution streamlines the exchange of information between providers and patients with speed and security.
Website administrators can manage your site through a vast array of tools such:
- Detailed Profiles for Physicians and other Personnel
- Clinic Profiles with Locations, Specialties, and Procedures
Your visitors can navigate through the site in an intuitive manner and perform tasks such:
- Identify Suitable Physicians through the Search functionality
- Locate their nearest Clinic
- Administrators can add, edit and delete physicians from a central directory.
- Each physician's profile contains information including their photo, specialty, clinic locations, certifications, residency, interests, and much more.
- The physician directory can then be searched by location, specialty, or name.
- Add as many locations and cities as needed, then list your clinics within each city. Include site pictures to help visitors find their way.
- Provide community resources linking to a specific clinic location and make marketing campaigns more effective.
- Add an unlimited number of specialties and/or services and link them to individual physicians or related news articles.
- Enable administrators to add a description, external links, videos, and additional resources to each specialty.
- Apply Frequently Asked Questions to individual specialties for quick access.
- The robust "Find a Doctor" feature will make searching through physicians, locations, and specialties a breeze.
- Create HIPAA-compliant online forms to collect sensitive patient information.
- Healthcare websites are always compliant with ADA and WCAG guidelines, making your services accessible to all.
- Interconnected content should never be difficult to manage. Removing a clinic or physician only needs to be done once to remove any linked content from the website.
- Use the Submission Forms module to create as many online forms as you can possibly imagine, ranging from a simple 'Contact us' form to a complicated multi-step ‘Mortgage application’ form that accepts payments.
- Designate all or specific fields as encrypted to ensure the security and privacy of any personal data collected through a form.
- Allow users to easily fill out a form that can adjust the questions accordingly depending on the responses they provide.
- View, print, or export submissions in order to process them further.
- Use the Staff Directory module to include images of your staff. Recognize them for all they do and showcase their skills and accomplishments.
- Build trust with potential clients by sharing information about your staff members. People like to know about the person they are doing business with.
- Group staff into specific categories to help the user easily find who they are looking for.
- When adding an FAQ, you will be able to list the questions, specify categories, and use a full-text editor to include any images, videos, or links in the answer content.
- Google commends websites that provide the information that is needed to make an educated decision. Use the FAQ module to do just that and improve your SEO rankings.
- Go the extra mile for your customers and boost your sales by including FAQs on products and services.
- Use the SiteViz Alerts module to send email and text notifications to subscribers.
- Include the option to subscribe to alerts directly on your website while allowing users to select what type of alerts they would like to receive.
- Supports a large number of mobile phone carriers, allowing anyone to subscribe to receive mobile text alerts.
Want to learn more? Schedule a free demo!
Seeing is believing. Contact us today for a personal demonstration and discover what SiteViz CMS can do for you!